Transfer Update: Peter Ambrose Joins Aberdeen on a Three-Year Deal

 



Nigerian striker Peter Ambrose has officially signed with Aberdeen, transferring from the Hungarian club Ujpest for an undisclosed fee. Ambrose has committed to a three-year contract with the Scottish Premiership team, with an option to extend for an additional year.

 

The 22-year-old marks Aberdeen’s second signing of the summer. His move comes after a standout season at Ujpest, where his performances drew attention from several clubs across the United Kingdom. During the 2023-24 season, Ambrose netted 10 goals in 27 starts, highlighting his potential as a forward.

 

Ambrose expressed his excitement about joining Aberdeen, seeing it as a significant step in his career. "It feels so good to be here. I have had such a warm welcome from everybody and I think everything will be very good here," he shared on the club’s official website.

 

He continued, "I spoke to the manager, and he outlined his plans and what we would be working on. He assured me that he would guide me on how he wants to play, and that I just need to trust him and everything will be fine. When I learned about Aberdeen’s interest, I was very grateful. Growing up, I knew about the Scottish League and Aberdeen, so this feels like a big step for me. I can’t wait to wear the Aberdeen shirt, see the fans, and play in front of them."

 

Ambrose began his football journey at Optimum Academy in Abuja before moving to Turkish side Balikesispor and then to Ujpest. Now, as he embarks on this new chapter with Aberdeen, fans eagerly anticipate seeing his impact on the pitch.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.